Barry's Ticket Service Contest Rules and Regulations:
1. The promoter is: Barry's Ticket Service whose registered office is at 23622 Calabasas Rd. Suite #123, Calabasas, CA 91302.
2. Employees of Barry's Ticket Service or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via HERE.
5. Closing date for the entry will be defined within the original contest posting. (if appliocable) After the specified closing date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: Barry's Tickets Terms page.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by http://www.random.org/lists/ from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by comment, direct message, email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by U.S. law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [United States of America].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Barry’s Tickets uses Shortstack app builder for some giveaways on facebook.
19. In the event that more than one entrant guesses the correct final score in our “Guess the Final Score” promos, only one of those entrants will be randomly selected as the sole winner of said giveaway. Barry's Tickets reserves the right to cancel our promos at any time.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to [disclose recipient(s) of information] and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for [disclose any way that you plan to use the user's information].
22. By entering, Contestants consent to such use. Each Contestant grants Barry's Ticket Service and their sponsors and its affiliates full permission and authority to use his or her name, likeness and/or voice in all forms of advertising or promotion without further compensation or permission.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.