The band has announced that it will release a new album and tour the country this spring. Local shows, with The Roots opening, take place April 14 at Madison Square Garden in New York City and April 15 at the Izod Center in East Rutherford .
The band's upcoming album will be its first since 2005's "Stand Up.''
Jonas Brothers Tickets
We currently do not have Jonas Brothers Tickets at this time. Sign up below and we will email you when they are available.
Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.
1.Tickets may not be on sale yet.
2.Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.
3.Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.
How do I win
Submit the following information:
1) Your full name
2) Your e-mail address
3) What state would you like to see the Jonas Brothers performance in
Note: This contest is for 2 Tickets admittance to a Jonas Brothers concert NOT to exceed the value of $100 only and does not include transportation or lodging of any kind.
Contest Disclaimer - Rules and Regulations
1. No purchase necessary to enter the Jonas Brothers Concert Tickets Contest. The contest will end 12/31/2009. The opportunity to play may be effected by local ability to access the Internet at any particular time.
2. The Jonas Brothers Concert Tickets Contest is open to all players, 18 years or older who are legally allowed to participate in such a contest as allowed by their local laws.
3. Players must submit the required materials for each contest for a chance to win. Players will be informed if they are a winner on or after 12/31/2009. Limit one attempt per person, per section of the promotion. BarrysTickets.com and its subsidiaries are not responsible for: incomplete, lost, late, damaged, scrambled or misdirected entries or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, which may limit a user's ability to participate in the contest. BarrysTickets.com reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud destroys the integrity of the game as determined by BarrysTickets.com in its sole discretion. All entries become the property of BarrysTickets.com, and will not be returned or acknowledged.
4. Employees and families of BarrysTickets.com and its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
5. Prizes will be assigned to those who have been identified as winners.
6. Players will be informed at the close of the contest if they are a winner, and if a player is identified as a winner, what prize has been won. Winners will receive their prizes after the contest has completed and winners have been verified. Taxes and delivery fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. BarrysTickets.com and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses, or injury resulting from the acceptance or use of any prize.