1020 S. Figueroa Los Angeles
Mon-Sun 10am - 9:00pm
How Do I Purchase Bon Jovi STAPLES Center Los Angeles Event Tickets?
• No Service Charges - Barry's Ticket Service has No Service Charges on any tickets or hidden fees.
• E-Downloadable - If available you can purchase E-Downloadable Tickets which can be downloaded directly to you.
• Delivery - We offer Federal Express to your credit card address.
• Guarantee - You can choose to pick up your tickets at anyone of our three Los Angeles locations.
• Guarantee - All Tickets are 100% guaranteed to be Authentic and delivered on time to you.
STAPLES Center Address:
1111 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles , CA 90015
About Bon Jovi
In addition to all the success Bon Jovi has had with his band, he has also done solo projects successfully and branched out into acting as well. The year of 1990 into 1991Bon Jovi took a break from the band and recorded the soundtrack to Young Guns 2. The soundtrack was called Blaze Of Glory. The album's title track went on become the number one movie on the Billboard Hot 100 list. The soundtrack then went on to win at the 1991 American Music Awards for Favorite Pop or Rock single. It also went on to receive a Golden Globe that year and earned Bon Jovi a Grammy nomination and an Academy Award nod also.
Not to be content just making music, Bon Jovi also did a few movies in the late 1990s. Between the time that a movie wrapped and filming on the next one started, Bon Jovi took the time to write and record an album called Destination Anywhere. This led to a movie being written based around the songs on this album, which was Bon Jovi's second solo album. The movie co-starred Whoopi Goldberg, Demi Moore and Kevin Bacon along with Bon Jovi.
Continuing to write songs for movies, Bon Jovi went on to not only write, but record a pair of songs to be used in a movie called Stand Up Guys, starring Al Pacino. We stock Bon Jovi tickets for all dates of the tour.
By: Chris Michaels