All sales are final. "Tickets are not displayed in real time" you must wait for a confirmation from a representative. Once confirmed there are no cancellations, refunds, or exchanges. We are not affiliated with any box office, venue, team, artist, or otherwise. We are an independent ticket broker who buys and sells tickets on the secondary market. As a result, our tickets may be above face value and directly reflect the market demand.
- In the event of a rescheduled show:
- If an event is postponed, the tickets will be honored for the new date of the re-scheduled show. New tickets will not be issued .
- If you cannot make it to the event on the date it is reschedule for we will accept the tickets back from you on a consignment basis only . You will receive 100% of the amount we sell them for up to the price you paid.
- If tickets are returned for consignment please have them arrive to us no later than 14 days prior to the new date of the show. If tickets are returned less than 14 days before the rescheduled date we will do our best, but cannot make any guarantees.
- In case of a rainout or strike for an event no refunds will be made. You must exchange the tickets at the venue for a seat to a future event.
- In the event of a cancelled show which has no rescheduled date:
- A full refund will be issued to the purchaser, less shipping and handling charges, provided the following occurs:
- The tickets must be returned to this office within ten (10) business days of the original event date.
- If you attempt to return the tickets to us later than ten (10) days of the original event date, you may need to return tickets directly to the box office for a face value refund only.
- We highly recommend returning your tickets via certified, insured mail, or Federal Express. BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. is not responsible for any messenger charges incurred.
Internet sales are not in real time. As such all tickets are subject to availability and change
- Ticket availability and prices quoted are subject to change without notice .
- Ticket prices and availability are not guaranteed until orders are confirmed*.
- Barrys Ticket Service, Inc. further reserves the right to refuse any order at our discretion.
- In the event the tickets you ordered are no longer available or if we are unable to fill the order as you requested we will contact you within 24 business hours.
- If your seats are not available, we may offer you alternative seats when applicable. We may direct you back to our online ordering site to review current inventory.
- You will be notified by telephone, email or fax once your order is confirmed* . Barrys Ticket Service, Inc. is not responsible for email confirmations not received.
- Barry’s Ticket Service reserves the right to upgrade customers at no additional cost to improve the seats if what they ordered is not available. If the tickets ordered or an upgrade are not available, a sales representative will contact the customer and offer different seats or ones that are comparable . A customer will never get tickets of a lesser value and/or quality without being contacted first and getting approval
In the rare instance that we are unable to provide you with comparable tickets after we have confirmed your order, we will notify you in a reasonable amount of time and provide you a 200% refund of the price of the tickets and 100% of any service, shipping or other charges..
- Orders placed after 5 PM P.S.T. weekdays or at any time during holidays or weekends may not be processed until the next business day.
Discount/Promotional Codes/ Barry's Bucks/ Gift Cards
- We do not accept Discount Codes or Promotion Codes on certain events including NHL Playoffs, NBA PLAYOFFS, Super Bowl Tickets, Final Four Tickets, BCS Championship Tickets, World Series Tickets, World Cup Tickets, CONCACAF Gold Cup Soccer Final and other select events.
- Discount codes are NOT valid for purchasing Gift Cards.
- Events and Discount/Promotional Codes are subject to change without notice.
- Only one Discount/Promotional Code may be used per transaction.
- Discount/Promotional Codes may not overlap on orders.
- Discount/Promotional Codes are not valid with any other offer.
- Discount/Promotional Codes are based on availability of tickets.
- Online codes can only be used 1 per event in a 24 hour period per household or email address.
- All promo codes/discount codes are valid for 3 months from date of issue unless otherwise noted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Barry's Tickets is not responsible or obligated to honor any discount code, promotional code or coupon code that maybe found or used from a third party site.
- Barry's Tickets has no affiliation with any third party sites that may be displaying a coupon, discount or promotional code.
- We reserve out right to discontinue or change a given discount code at our own discretion.
- Discount/Promotional Codes are only valid online through our website: www.BarrysTickets.com
- Any Discount/Promotional Code or Barry's Bucks offer can not be combined or transferred.
Shipping / Delivery
Barry's Ticket Service ships via FedEx to the billing addres ONLY.
ALL FedEx and all shipments require signature of adult for delivery.
Barry's Ticket Service is not responsible for any shipping delays as a result of Federal Express or acts of God.
Delivery estimates apply to the day your tickets are shipped, which may be different from the day the order was placed.
- By choosing to "pick up your tickets" the customer is solely responsible for picking up the tickets at the location that they choose.
- BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. is not responsible for traffic conditions, weather conditions or any other reason that you may fail to pick-up your tickets.
- When picking up your tickets you MUST bring a valid Photo ID along with the Credit Card used to purchase the tickets. The credit card MUST match the name on your Photo ID.
Canada Event Tickets
- Due to the newly imposed Canadian event tax all Canadian event tickets sold from Barry's Ticket Service / BarrysTickets.com will include a 13% handling fee.
More Information: Event or Venue Promotional Items/Giveaways
- Barry's Tickets is not responsible if you do not receive promotional/giveaway items at the event your attending, you must adhere to team, event or venue rules for receiving any promotional/giveaway items. Most promotional items are given away to the ticket holders upon event entry and are usually in limited supply: Barry's Ticket Service can only recommend getting to the event/venue early in order to receive said promotional item or giveaway.
Website Contests. To enter a contest on a Barry's Ticket Service’s website, contestants must complete all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner.
Only one entry per person may be submitted unless otherwise specified in separate contest rules.
Unless otherwise specified in a contest’s specific rules winning entries will be randomly selected from
all valid entries received. If entry does not supply all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner, entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected. When entering a contest via an advertiser’s web banner or logo hyperlink, Barrys Ticket Service is not responsible for prize fulfillment or any aspect of the contest.
Determination of Winner(s). Final determination of all winners will be made solely by Barry's Ticket Service. Any and all decisions made by the Barry's Ticket Service’s staff are final.
Contest rules are available by request from Barry's Ticket Service Promotions Department.
Anyone requesting contest rules must send a self-addressed envelope to” ATTN Barry's Ticket Service Promotions Contest Winner” to 23622 Calabasas Rd Ste. 123 Calabasas CA 91302 and include the name of the contest in question or go on-line to the Barry's Ticket Service website (http://www.barrystickets.com).
For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “ATTN Barry's Ticket Service Promotions Contest Winner” to 23622 Calabasas Rd Ste. 123 Calabasas CA 91302” within 30 days of the conclusion of the contest and include the contest in question in their inquiry. Barry's Ticket Service is only required to provide the first name and last initial of winner as well as they city he/she resides in upon valid request.
Transferability/Substitution of Prize. Prizes may not be traded or transferred.
Substitutions of cash or cash equivalents, unless otherwise specifically stated in the contest rules are not allowed other than a substitution that may be necessary due to the unavailability of a prize. If concert, other ticketed event, gift certificate or coupon has been awarded as a prize and the concert, event, place of business, or product is postponed, rained out, cancelled or for other reasons, beyond our control, does not occur/exist, Barry's Ticket Service will not be responsible for replacing the prize. Prizes not redeemed by expiration date are no longer valid and will not be replaced by Barry's Ticket Service.
In accepting a prize, the winner accepts to take the prize as outlined in the contest. Dates for concert, flight departure/arrival, weekend stays, etc, cannot be changed by winner. If changing the dates is an option, all additional expenses, change fees, etc. will be the sole responsibility of the winner. If a winner is not able or chooses not to accept prize “as is”, winner forfeits his/her prize, and Barry's Ticket Service reserves the right to select another winner. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified. If the prize includes a trip, winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by Barry's Ticket Service’s prize partner(s) who are providing the prize components, such as lodging, transportation, meals, etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from a Barry's Ticket Service station does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility and winner and any travel companions will be required to sign a Travel Release and related forms. If the trip requires traveling outside of the United States, the winner, upon claiming the prize, must have a valid passport. If the winner does not have a valid passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited. Winner is responsible for obtaining any other required travel documents, including but not limited to any required visa.
Postponement or Cancellation of Contest. Due to news events of the day, or any reason beyond Barry's Ticket Service’s control, Barry's Ticket Service reserves the right to post-pone or cancel a contest without notice. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of Barry's Ticket Service which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest, Barry's Ticket Service reserves the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Barry's Ticket Service reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
Barrys Ticket Service - Terms and Conditions of Use
For information on Shipping and Special Handling please Click Here.
We disclaim certain warranties:
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, TICKETS, AND ANY OTHER MERCHANDISE ARE AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FORGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
2. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE ALL TICKETS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS.
3. BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. SERVICE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (1) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS , TROJANS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
Our Liability is limited as follows:
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC., ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, MERCHANDISE, SERVICES, OR TICKETS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. SERVICE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. SERVICE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. SERVICE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE IS US$50.00
2. BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. HAS NO CONTROL OVER CONDITIONS AT THE VENUES WHERE EVENTS ARE HELD. EVERYONE MUST AT ALL TIMES BE AWARE OF CROWD AND LIFE-SAFETY ISSUES. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC., ITS OFFICERS, STOCKHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOUR, YOUR HEIRS OR ESTATE, OR BY ANY PERSON TO WHOM YOU GIVE, SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES, OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE, FOR BODILY INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your order by clicking PLACE SECURE ORDER. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to inquire why you did not complete your order.