All sales are final. "Tickets are not displayed in real time" you must wait for a confirmation from a representative. Once confirmed there are no cancellations, refunds, or exchanges. We are not affiliated with any box office, venue, team, artist, or otherwise. We are an independent ticket broker who buys and sells tickets on the secondary market. As a result, our tickets may be above face value and directly reflect the market demand.
- In the event of a rescheduled show:
- If an event is postponed, the tickets will be honored for the new date of the re-scheduled show. New tickets will not be issued .
- If you cannot make it to the event on the date it is reschedule for we will accept the tickets back from you on a consignment basis only . You will receive 100% of the amount we sell them for up to the price you paid.
- If tickets are returned for consignment please have them arrive to us no later than 14 days prior to the new date of the show. If tickets are returned less than 14 days before the rescheduled date we will do our best, but cannot make any guarantees.
- In case of a rainout or strike for an event no refunds will be made. You must exchange the tickets at the venue for a seat to a future event.
- In the event of a cancelled show which has no rescheduled date:
- A full refund will be issued to the purchaser, less shipping and handling charges, provided the following occurs:
- The tickets must be returned to this office within ten (10) business days of the original event date.
- If you attempt to return the tickets to us later than ten (10) days of the original event date, you may need to return tickets directly to the box office for a face value refund only.
- We highly recommend returning your tickets via certified, insured mail, or Federal Express. BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. is not responsible for any messenger charges incurred.
Internet sales are not in real time. As such all tickets are subject to availability and change
- Ticket availability and prices quoted are subject to change without notice .
- Ticket prices and availability are not guaranteed until orders are confirmed*.
- Barrys Ticket Service, Inc. further reserves the right to refuse any order at our discretion.
- In the event the tickets you ordered are no longer available or if we are unable to fill the order as you requested we will contact you within 24 business hours.
- If your seats are not available, we may offer you alternative seats when applicable. We may direct you back to our online ordering site to review current inventory.
- You will be notified by telephone, email or fax once your order is confirmed* . Barrys Ticket Service, Inc. is not responsible for email confirmations not received.
- Barry’s Ticket Service reserves the right to upgrade customers at no additional cost to improve the seats if what they ordered is not available. If the tickets ordered or an upgrade are not available, a sales representative will contact the customer and offer different seats or ones that are comparable . A customer will never get tickets of a lesser value and/or quality without being contacted first and getting approval
In the rare instance that we are unable to provide you with comparable tickets after we have confirmed your order, we will notify you in a reasonable amount of time and provide you a 200% refund of the price of the tickets and 100% of any service, shipping or other charges..
- Orders placed after 5 PM P.S.T. weekdays or at any time during holidays or weekends may not be processed until the next business day.
- We do not accept Discount Codes or Promotion Codes on certain events including Super Bowl Tickets, Final Four Tickets, BCS Championship Tickets, NBA Championship Tickets, NBA Finals Tickets, World Series Tickets, World Cup Tickets, CONCACAF Gold Cup Soccer Final
and other select events.
- Events and Discount/Promotional Codes are subject to change without notice.
- Only one Discount/Promotional Code may be used per transaction.
- Discount/Promotional Codes may not overlap on orders.
- Discount/Promotional Codes are not valid with any other offer.
- Discount/Promotional Codes are based on availability of tickets.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Discount/Promotional Codes are only valid online through our website: www.BarrysTickets.com
Shipping / Delivery
Barry's Ticket Service ships via FedEx to the billing addres ONLY.
ALL FedEx and all shipments require signature of adult for delivery.
Barry's Ticket Service is not responsible for any shipping delays as a result of Federal Express or acts of God.
Delivery estimates apply to the day your tickets are shipped, which may be different from the day the order was placed.
- By choosing to "pick up your tickets" the customer is solely responsible for picking up the tickets at the location that they choose.
- BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. is not responsible for traffic conditions, weather conditions or any other reason that you may fail to pick-up your tickets.
- When picking up your tickets you MUST bring a valid Photo ID along with the Credit Card used to purchase the tickets. The credit card MUST match the name on your Photo ID.
Canada Event Tickets
- Due to the newly imposed Canadian event tax all Canadian event tickets sold from Barry's Ticket Service / BarrysTickets.com will include a 13% handling fee.
More Information: Event or Venue Promotional Items/Giveaways
- Barry's Tickets is not responsible if you do not receive promotional/giveaway items at the event your attending, you must adhere to team, event or venue rules for receiving any promotional/giveaway items. Most promotional items are given away to the ticket holders upon event entry and are usually in limited supply: Barry's Ticket Service can only recommend getting to the event/venue early in order to receive said promotional item or giveaway.
For information on Shipping and Special Handling please Click Here.
We disclaim certain warranties:
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, TICKETS, AND ANY OTHER MERCHANDISE ARE AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FORGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
2. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE ALL TICKETS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS.
3. BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. SERVICE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (1) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS , TROJANS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
Our Liability is limited as follows:
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC., ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, MERCHANDISE, SERVICES, OR TICKETS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. SERVICE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. SERVICE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. SERVICE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR SHAREHOLDERS FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE IS US$50.00
2. BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC. HAS NO CONTROL OVER CONDITIONS AT THE VENUES WHERE EVENTS ARE HELD. EVERYONE MUST AT ALL TIMES BE AWARE OF CROWD AND LIFE-SAFETY ISSUES. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BARRYS TICKET SERVICE, INC., ITS OFFICERS, STOCKHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, FROM ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOUR, YOUR HEIRS OR ESTATE, OR BY ANY PERSON TO WHOM YOU GIVE, SELL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES, OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE, FOR BODILY INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY TICKETS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM THIS WEB SITE.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your order by clicking PLACE SECURE ORDER. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to inquire why you did not complete your order.