Availability & Shipping
Barry’sTickets.com provides the most comprehensive inventory of Justin Bieber Milwaukee tickets available on the secondary market. If the Justin Bieber Milwaukee tickets of the show you would like to attend are currently unavailable, please sign up for our priority mailing list and be among the first to know when they do become available!
We ship all of our Justin Bieber Milwaukee, WI tickets via FedEx. Please take into consideration that Saturday deliveries must be requested at the time of your ticket purchase and will carry an extra charge.
Barry’s Tickets is your source for tickets to see a Justin Bieber show live in person. We provide schedules and information, including tour dates, venues, parking, seating, directions, and more. No matter what type of Justin Bieber Milwaukee seats you are looking for, we make it easy and convenient to buy your Justin Bieber tickets online or over the phone. Contact us for your Justin Bieber tickets today!
Justin Bieber Contest Entries:
I'm risking sounding like a huge idiotic fangirl by writing this, but winning those tickets would be splendid so I may as well take a shot. My name is Jamie, I'm a 15 year old sophomore from Connecticut, and I do love Justin Bieber. It used to be a guilty pleasure kind of act; I'd listen to him when my friends weren't around so I wouldn't get embarrassed. Now, it's out in the open that even though my main music taste is indie-rock, everyone has to deal with the more than occasional Justin Bieber blaring from my room. He's just so darn catchy, and my best friend and I jam JB every chance we get. We were both planning on buying tickets to the Hartford show, but my brother is graduating high school that night and I can't go. My parents wouldn't buy tickets for anywhere further because they didn't want the cost of the tickets and gas to drive there. I'd do more to get these tickets than I'd do to get a Klondike bar, and, well those things are prettttttty delectable, y'know? Justin seems like a really good live performer, and I'd really love the experience to see one of my favorite singers in concert who isn't a little indie hipster tight jean wearing 20 year old... it gets old, and this would be a refreshing experience. My best friend Tori and I won't get the chance to see him until he comes to CT again if I don't win these, and he has been known to neglect his Connecticut fans.. it's a shame. Plus, I'd love to get some live pictures of him for my Flickr portfolio. If you want to give the tickets to some little 11 year old pre-pubescent hyperactive girl who eats, sleeps and breathes Justin Bieber, I understand, but it would really be great if I had some sort of chance.
- Maya C.
Why I love Justin Bieber :
1. He is so hot
2. I love his songs, there so good and you can actually relate yourself to some parts of the songs
3. He has such an amazing voice
4. Both of his cds – My world & My world 2.0 – are really great for a 16 year old boy
5. I got to talk to him on the phone once and I was really freaking out but he was flirting with my BFF :\ that wasn’t cool (she dosen’t even know who he is)
6. I ALWAYS talk about him everywhere I go because he is so fun to talk about
7. I have a HUGE crush on him and I know I’m not the only one :3
8. He’s such a flirt
9. He cares a lot about his fans and that’s really important
10. He has this amazing personality that you can’t find in all of the boys in Canada
11. He might only be 5’4 but he has a big heart
12. He loves his family and that’s important in a person
13. He is not like the other boys around the world, he is special and really nice
14. He completes my life.