More than half of the season tickets will cost less than $20 per game, many less than $12, and for the first time in nearly three decades the club is setting aside tickets on the reserve level as little as $5 per game. Affordable ticket prices and one of the legendary home fields in baseball history makes Dodgers season tickets one of the greatest values among large-market Major League Baseball clubs. Dodger Stadium and the Los Angeles Dodgers offer families one of the best Los Angeles entertainment experiences with a range of options that will fit nearly every budget.
Here are the highlights of the 2014 Dodger season ticket offer:
• More than 45,000 seats will increase by $3 or less.
• 58 percent of the 56,000 seats at Dodger Stadium will have season tickets available for $20 or less.
• More than 24,000 seats are available for $12 or less.
• For the first time in 28 years there will be tickets on the Reserve level priced as low as $5. There is no increase more than $2 on this level.
• Front-row seats between the bases will increase by $30 per game. Rows two through eight will increase by $20. Some Field-level seats are available for less than $20 per ticket, per game, which is less than in 2006.
• The price for Loge MVP seats will remain the same. There is no increase more than $3 per game on this level.
• Tickets on the Top Deck start as low as $7 per game.
• Left-field pavilion tickets will increase by either $1 or $2 per ticket, per game. Tickets in the right-field pavilion were increased by $2 per ticket, per game.
• There will be no increase for general admission season parking, while premium season parking will increase by $300 to $400 for the 2014 season.
Team President and CEO Stan Kasten on the exceptional Dodgers season ticket values: “Most Dodger tickets have not increased in price the last two seasons as we looked to first prove to our fans that this ownership group was committed to putting the best possible team on the field, providing a first-class fan experience at the stadium,” said Kasten.
The new ownership group has succeeded in meeting the expectations they created when the club was purchased. The Dodgers have one of the deepest and most talented lineups in baseball and the club has proven time and time again that they are willing to make whatever moves necessary to bring a World Series title back to Dodger Stadium for the first time since 1988.